Best album for production...

I do love "The Final Cut"; it's even one my personal favourite Pink Floyd albums (besides "Dark Side of the Moon" and "Animals") although it is definitely not one of their most popular... Strange...

A few of my favorites...

DJ Shadow - Entroducing.

I absolutely love the quirky samples and various drum arrangements on this album. The whole thing just seems to emit this air of simplicity when you listen to it. If nothing else, it's proof that hip-hop doesn't need to come pounding through the speakers to be potent or effective.

Future Sound Of London - Dead Cities.

There's an interesting mix of music to be found here that runs from one end of the spectrum to the other at times. We Have Explosive is the cut that really turned me on to them, and it's still one my favorites - so wonderfully noisy yet funky and all.

Meat Beat Manifesto - it's hard to pin it down to a single album or song(s), but I'll just say that I've liked damn near everything that Jack Dangers had a hand in.

DM

St3 said:
jedi mind tricks - violent by design
I had never heard of them until someone recommended Visions of Ghandi. I listened to a few snippets. I have to come up on one or both of these.

"see that girl, watch that scene, diggin the dancing queen"......."your the dancing queen, young and sweet, only 17."....

Well, thats what I think theyre saying. Only song I've heard by ABBA.

Back