I would love to know what the members on my favorite site think of it

Thanks alot for taking the time out to listen im excited and I hope you enjoy

Any questions PM me thanks

Background:
21 yrs old
Producing roughly a year
Love music Love Learning and meeting new people

Again just search Oneoakproduction google I will be there THANKS

That's tight! I like the progression and the laid back mood of it. The only constructive comment I have is the mix could have been tighter. Like the fireworks FX and the piano can be EQed to sound a little better. It can take a good song/beat from good to great. But I know it's not easy. I'm not good when it comes to mixing/mastering myself. I have to work on getting professional status with my beats and the engineering part will come a little later.

Props on the beat. I look foward to hearing more.

Sounds great from what I can hear. I sub'd to your channel sub to mine so we can stay connected homie.

Keep uploading music as you make them and I'll check them out.

Thanx alot for the comments RIP and Robel. Much appreciated and yes RIP i definitely agree the EQ could have been worked on a little more. I didnt really mix the track like I should have lol. I'm still learning and will definitely be uploading loads more songs. If your on facebook or youtube add me I'll be uploading new music very very soon If you guys have and music you would like me to hear hit me up with a link much loveeee

I liked the beginning ambiance but then it didnt go complex enough for my taste. The drums were a bit thin and I think you relyed on your monitors to give you a full booming sound as opposed to having intricacy of multiple sounds.

It needs more drums, more solid drums and more movement in the music. it was a beat square in execution. The drums in the very begining can be ambiant time keepers but then later real drums should come in more. Along with a more moving score.

crisp sound quality though....

Robot thanks alot for the response I APPRECIATE ITTTT. yea the beat was extremely simple i know i put it together extremely quick and posted it for feedback. I will definitely pick up your advice about the booming and the monitors i took that as delightful insight and will keep that in mind for the future. When I am ready to show the world my music you will be one of the first to hear man THANKSSSS

Back