Anyone know how to make this sound

I could go into my daw and try to re-create the sound myself and post the results. I'll edit this when I do :)

Haha literally tried 2 different synths to no avail. That sound is hard as fudge to make but I'm still trying. It almost sounds like a really high pitched trumpet with some kind of saw wave sound. Also it's a pluck.

I recreated it, and it's actually 2 synths panned to each side, the 2nd one being delayed a little.

The first one is a saw at a high octave going through a unison at about 4 voices with not that much phase delay, at maybe 50 % detune (not supersmooth but still not harsh).
Then it's slightly lowpassed with a very gentle cutoff, and the a bit resonance is added, this gives a little more dirty sound.
Then it goes through an ADSR with a very high sustain, decay tweaked to fit the notelength, and a long release time, but it decays very sharply and then continues more smooth at a low volume.
Then there's just a little bit of a 4-voice(?) chorus with much depth and a bit faster speed, with zero delay and full spread.

The 2nd synth is almost a copy of the first, but it instead has about 8 unison voices and thicker detune, and a little more chorus with faster chorus speed.

Then I routed both to the same channel and uploaded a delay and a reverb. I used a fast delay time and long feedback. On the reverb I made it very bright and used a longer decay time. But I feel I couldn't recreate these that well.

Last edited:
I recreated it, and it's actually 2 synths panned to each side, the 2nd one being delayed a little.

The first one is a saw at a high octave going through a unison at about 4 voices with not that much phase delay, at maybe 50 % detune (not supersmooth but still not harsh).
Then it's slightly lowpassed with a very gentle cutoff, and the a bit resonance is added, this gives a little more dirty sound.
Then it goes through an ADSR with a very high sustain, decay tweaked to fit the notelength, and a long release time, but it decays very sharply and then continues more smooth at a low volume.
Then there's just a little bit of a 4-voice(?) chorus with much depth and a bit faster speed, with zero delay and full spread.

The 2nd synth is almost a copy of the first, but it instead has about 8 unison voices and thicker detune, and a little more chorus with faster chorus speed.

Then I routed both to the same channel and uploaded a delay and a reverb. I used a fast delay time and long feedback. On the reverb I made it very bright and used a longer decay time. But I feel I couldn't recreate these that well.
I'll try what you said with Sylenth1 which is the synth I use and see if I get what you did. Do you think you could provide the times for the ADSR?

Im not sure what synth you were using but when I tried, it sounded horrible

can't get it right now but it just sounds very dirty and isn't bright like the actual sound. Maybe show me yours if you can record the audio so I can compare?

Back