Any Good Mixers Here?

BoutBeats

DJ and Graphic Artist
Alright, I'm kinda getting fed up with my half-azzed attempts at properly equalizing and adding effects to my mixes so I was wondering if any of y'all feel y'all have mastered a majority of these techniques. Do you guys think you guys got quality that can rival some of the studio engineers at the major labels? If not, do you at least think you're pretty good?

I'd really like to hear what some of y'all are working with since I rarely ever peep anybody's soundclick on this board. Who knows, maybe I might have to holla at y'all on some business.

Drop a link to some of your work that showcases your mixing (not DJ) skills. Aiight, thanks.

the pro mixers mix on ssl's and neve.there both analog mixers that add a certain warmness to tracks.that you wouldn't get in the digital realm.plus the cd's you hear are professionaly mastered.they use top of the line compressors,eq's,fx proccessors.for one thing another thing there ears are trained to hear frequencies they can tell when theres to much build up in a freq. range.

they also take their time and pay a lot of attention to detail. good gear helps, but only if you use it to it's full potential.

Back