Ableton VST sound does not playing..HELP!!

NeptuneSoundsHD

Hi guys,

For the last couple of weeks I noticed (it's hard not to notice) that the sound from the vst does not stop playing even when I have the stop button pressed, its as if the sound is in an infinite loop. This is now happening constantly and it is extremely annoying as I am sure you can tell. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:
This has happened to me before, I don't remember exactly how I stopped it though, haha. Try muting and unmuting the vst itself (not the track it's in) If it doesn't work, try pressing play at an earlier or later point in the track. If I recall, it had something to do with stopping playback while the vst was registering the sustain pedal as being pushed down, I think stopping the vst or playing at a point in the song where the pedal is up might help. Sorry if that's confusing, but hopefully it helps a bit.

It happens with all synth based vsts such as spire or sylenth but it never happens with something like TruePiano. I think it may be the fx within the vst which is causing it

Back