In your opinion, What sounds are "must haves" when composing?

Chuckie Busa said:
Actually you dont sample straight from the pig, you get your sounds from your pig essentials sound library Vol 3. They have the best pig farts around and very easy to load into your sampler of choice.

either that or rumors are that roland will be releasing a dedicated pig-fart rompler called the PG-808. however purists will probably want the real analog thing. their main reason: they prefer the interface :D

_Lodger

Lodger said:
either that or rumors are that roland will be releasing a dedicated pig-fart rompler called the PG-808. however purists will probably want the real analog thing. their main reason: they prefer the interface :D

_Lodger

I smell you on tht one. (No pun intended) Theres nothing worse than using Pig Farts that have been sampled and then resampled several times over. Eventually you are going to lose some of that quality. I'm curious to know what that PG-808 sounds like and when the release date is.

krushing said:
I use what I have. It doesn't really matter; if - for reasons unknown - I only had the sounds of a pig farting, then I'd make do with those sounds. Wouldn't stop me from making music.

haha yeah right how the **** you gon make music out of pig farts aint no one gonna pay for that garbage

LordScarecrow said:
haha yeah right how the **** you gon make music out of pig farts aint no one gonna pay for that garbage

Weirder things have happened...people pay for Akon albums. :P

LordScarecrow said:

Young Jedi, if history has taught us anything is that people will buy anything you put in front of them no matter how ridiculous it is. Did people buy ying yang twins, "The Whisper Song" wait till you see my d!ck..... hmmm. Who bought the virgin mary grilled cheese off of e-bay? My point is never underestimate the stupidy of the consumer, especially in the United States. Put a track together with some pig farts and make it somewhat catchy and someone will buy it.

haha...exactly- consider this

layer that with a low sine wave and watch it replace the tr-808-

sped up and with sections looped, it could produce a convincing bass tone...

amusingly, the sound would probably be a saw wave....hahaha jp-8080 super saw w/ pig fart sound?

as far as things selling, if its novel, there's always a chance that people will go for it...believe it or not

_Lodger

Back