Are you the next big producer???

this is not a thing about FL or sampling so plz dont talk about it. and a musican is someone who actualy plays instruments, guitars, brass, strings, all that ish im not say i do or dont BUT alot of ppl who call them selfs musicans dont play a thing. **** i dont even call myself one lol

I brought up FL and sampling for a reason, not as some kind of topic. True, a musician is someone who can play instruments, but I've been learning to play the piano in order to become a better musician.

but their is no reason for it at all thats the thing. it states who is really the next future producer, what u use and weather u sample or not and ur fellings on it has nothing to do with ur future. sorry for being an ass lol

Ok you guys have obviously never been homeless because of music because if you had you would know that people like the Laffy Taffy people make those records so they can eat a good meal and live in a house that isnt made of cardboard. Im down here in LA making beats with instrumentalist, if you just saw some of the people I deal with you would stop referring to Laffy Taffy music as hip hop because it isnt, it is pay the bills music and anyone who has never had to pay the bills through music should respect that hustle. U think Kanye never submitted a beat for a cheesey commercial, or Dre never gave Disney a beat before they were famous?? Your wrong, get into the business before you start talking about it, because it is a business and it will also suck creativity from your every vein till you are grety and dead.....

MuTT

oops i posted this in the worng thread sorry!!

MuTT

Last edited:
Back