Would anyone know what GENERAL sound this is?

What sound do you mean?

The buzzing watery sound what the song starts with and you hear a couple of times through the song?

Try combining the noise oscilators in Thor.

If I'd really want to recreate that stuff, I'd probably take a recording of bees or just steel it from some animated or a movie. Combine that with running water, then tweak the hell out of it till you're content. Tweak as in do whatever you like to change the sound to it, filters, turn knobs, eq, layering, processing, mastering, whatever!

For the rest I hear some muffled drum set, some percussion, synth bass, two different synth leads the higher one that kicks in at 5 seconds and the lower one that kicks in at 53 seconds, further some ambient sounds on top of the bee/water kind of noize.

At the end , you can hear that noize free of other clutter. It sounds like a tweaked/distorted string with a noise creator. Also, you hear a bit of voices through it as well, could be done with the Malstrom if you want to recreate the voices part in it.

Well, anyway, to me, sounds like a cacophony of grand prix sounds, rain or water, bees, some string, some voice. Throw that together, tweak it and change it.

I'm not a big fan of recreating. Just create something from scratch and stop when you end up saying " WOOOOOOOOOT, THAT'S SOME KICK ASS SOUND!!!!"

GL

Last edited:
That's probably a sample he found. I was talking about the synth. That's my bad I should have mentioned that lolz.

Last edited:
Haha dude EOM is so dope. He deserves way more credit. But yeah man I just wanna create dope sounds like these! I need a midget in the studio to sit there and create sounds for me lol

:P
Creating kick ass sounds with Reasons can go really quickly if you know how to work it. Most of the work goes into making it sit right in the mix, sounding full and all.
EOM sounds awesome yeah :D

Back