Where is the Hip-Bass in FL Studio 9??

kidydany46

I had Fl 8 and now I have the version 9,but my problem is that i can't find the hip-bass, I mean i found the 3x Osc but doesn't sound the same at all

If so anyone got some good presets for 3x Osc or Bass Station??

---------- Post added 05-24-2011 at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-23-2011 at 04:24 AM ----------

Anyone??

did you try to look for it? lol its in packs -> legacy -> hip hop.......

but while you're loading it up....just take a look at the settings in the 3xOsc.... the hip-bass is just a sine/triangle mix...with the triangle an octave below the sine...

the hip-bass2 is the same exact thing...but instead of being triangle...its a square...

hip-bass3...again, same thing...but instead of being triangle/square....its now a round sawtooth.

and if you look at the INS tab....each one is also the exact same....short attack...no sustain...short release..and medium-ish decay.

normally a sub bass is a sine wave due to it having no harmonics..its just a pure, clean sound that does great on the low end... adding any other type of wave in the mix, just adds a little bit of harmonics.... sub bass is probably the easiest sound to make....so just mess around with it

did you try to look for it? lol its in packs -> legacy -> hip hop.......

but while you're loading it up....just take a look at the settings in the 3xOsc.... the hip-bass is just a sine/triangle mix...with the triangle an octave below the sine...

the hip-bass2 is the same exact thing...but instead of being triangle...its a square...

hip-bass3...again, same thing...but instead of being triangle/square....its now a round sawtooth.

and if you look at the INS tab....each one is also the exact same....short attack...no sustain...short release..and medium-ish decay.

normally a sub bass is a sine wave due to it having no harmonics..its just a pure, clean sound that does great on the low end... adding any other type of wave in the mix, just adds a little bit of harmonics.... sub bass is probably the easiest sound to make....so just mess around with it
Thank you very much for all the information

Back