Where Can I Get Some Neptunish Type Sound (Other Than Drumz)?

K

King of Kings

Like what of pads do they use and where can i get them. I know there are some other things they use to Like they use a guitar in most of their songs but I already got that just need their synths and pads. Help!

why do you want to sound like the neptunes though? isnt it better if you made your own sound that would sound dope, rather than just copying somebody else's sound?

Rizzle said:
why do you want to sound like the neptunes though? isnt it better if you made your own sound that would sound dope, rather than just copying somebody else's sound?

Well, he probably likes the Neptunes and their sounds. There is nothing wrong with that.

Or maybe someone asked him to make a Neptunes-style track.

Or maybe he doesn't want to sound like them but wants to use the types of sounds they use but in a totally new way.

Or maybe he is just beginning to get into production and writing, and is trying to learn the roles different sounds play in a track and how different sounds work together.

Who cares... or rather, why should anyone care?

Sometimes it is not better that you make your own sound (did you ever use a synth preset or a sample?)... sometimes, the best way to learn is by immitating...

...and, believe me, the Neptunes are pulling influences from a lot of people, too... it is just that they are artists you may never have heard of.

there aint nuffin wrong wit gettin sounds from someones style, its what u do with it. it cant sound totally original if you do it right. isnt that wat sampling is?.......

roland xv5080 has tons of pads and leads you could use them and some effects to make some awesome sounds even better than the neptunes. because that's all they do is put different effects on sounds you probably have in your arnesal right now. it's just the way you work with it.

Back