Where can I find this low synth sound?

Pianoman281

Here's an example of what I'm talking about. Does anybody know where I can find that low synth or something similar?

The sound itself is a fairly basic 2-osc saw sound: 2 saw oscs, one slightly detuned, filter cutoff pretty low & playing around with the filter env decay got me pretty close. There's a pretty hefty reverb on it as well, which makes it sound very big. In other words: yes, you can probably find a similar sound from a lot of preset banks, but this is so simple that I don't see any reason not to try and make it - or something relatively close - yourself.

massive - basement [ tweak to your own taste ] if you dont want the pulsing sound just go to voicing tab and change 3 to 1 [unisono] tweak tweak tweak to your own taste

i also know how to make it in nexus lmk if you want to know, dont feel like typing it right now.

-Sam Skrillz

Last edited:
massive - basement [ tweak to your own taste ] if you dont want the pulsing sound just go to voicing tab and change 3 to 1 [unisono] tweak tweak tweak to your own taste

i also know how to make it in nexus lmk if you want to know, dont feel like typing it right now.

-Sam Skrillz
smh I'm just now seeing this. Appreciate it. How do you do it in Nexus?

Back