when are you most creative

usually i make beats at anytime of the day but im most productive at night for some reason....i love starting at beat at 11 or 12 at night and stayin up till 4 in the morning makin a hot beat.
Then wake up...and work on it at about 11 in the morning if i have time.

I'd have to agree with the majority of yall who said early morning or late at night. The reason is because when you're tired or just woken up your mind is much more at ease and that lack of stress helps free your mind. I think that's why many producers work at night.

I would have to say anytime of the day or night. If I hear a melody or drum pattern in my head, find a sample or whatever then it's time to get down. Got to put it down while it's still fresh in my head.

Def at night right before I fall asleep. I think there's so much backround noise goin on during the day that once it's totally quiet you can really focus on the ideas and sounds you brain is throwin out. the problem is remembering them in the morning!

12am-6am, I like it when most people in the city are sleeping 'cause there is less negative mental energy floating around to block my inspiration. At least that's my theory on it.

When I'm at work and there's a meeting. Usually Monday morning and Friday evening... those are the two comferences that we have every week.

for me it would be at night after rollin around listening to music, good music, good music always makes me want to make music, also after i've been at work, i beat on the counter at work some of my best work started there. and being blowed helps on the keys, if ya know what i mean.

writing lyrics:
when i listen to a song that i like, but that day @ that time, it had meaning. that inspires me to want to make something that would effect someone elses life. or when i am going to alot of mental stress, i love to write, and i get alot off my chest by writing.
making beats:
late at nite, getting tipsy, and i dont know about you guys, but i love it when another artist or producer is there and you start collabing and feeling the music and the vibe.

late night time, also when im dozing off. Ill think of something, and then rise out of bed and go to the computer.

writing lyircs and such- at work, for some reason im really inspired, also at home after i eat dinner

for making tracks- in the morning when i wake up. i guess cuz i dream beats

for recording and producing- this depends on the artist im working with, or when im recording myself, i have to be in the mood to produce and spit, so that ones kinda hit and miss

Back