What's this instrument/sound

mwandishi

There's some type a wind/reed instrument at the beginning of the song, but I'm not sure. It kinda sounds like a flute, but its real airy. Anybody know what it is? I looked at the credits and nobody outside of the artist is mentioned (although the guy is a multiinstrumentalist cat who plays brass). Thoughts?
Dwele "Obey" (from Greater Than One) - YouTube

I hear a string section, two different types of synths, a kick, congas, a snap, and what might be a synth bass... Not listening through headphones so Im not 100% on that last instrument. If I'm right in my thinkin', I think what your talkin' bout is a lead synth, not sure what type though..

I hear a string section, two different types of synths, a kick, congas, a snap, and what might be a synth bass... Not listening through headphones so Im not 100% on that last instrument. If I'm right in my thinkin', I think what your talkin' bout is a lead synth, not sure what type though..
Thanks Kapone, I hear all that. It's like the first sound in the song, kinda like a flutter flute sound. I don't think its a synth.

Back