What's with FL and FL XXL?

L-Treezy

Okay, I'm considering purchasing FL, but I see that for an extra $300 I can get the XXL version. Now, I'm not gonna come up off an extra 3 bills for something if it's not worth it (I just bought reason, and more recently reason 4.0 and PT.) So what's the word peoples?

well Fl Sudio XXL is the full fl package with all their synths and stuff if your only sampling in FL then you really dont need XXL ,producer edition will do.

Honestly, I have the FL 6 XXL edition. The samplers and extra efx that are bundled with it are pretty crappy. Your best bet is to get your own VSTs and VSTis.

L-Treezy said:
Okay, I'm considering purchasing FL, but I see that for an extra $300 I can get the XXL version. Now, I'm not gonna come up off an extra 3 bills for something if it's not worth it (I just bought reason, and more recently reason 4.0 and PT.) So what's the word peoples?
It really isn't worth it just download your own Vst and Vsti's you'll get better sounds

jestermatthew said:
It really isn't worth it just download your own Vst and Vsti's you'll get better sounds

Exactly, just google for "free vst" and there's a ton of cool efx and a few good softsynths out there you can download for free.

Back