what synth did this guy use ?

xSIONx

does anyone know that synth bass timbaland use for in a song ... i think missy elliot used it .. it's an old track

and so did a producer named Johnnny Juliano ... in his talk box beat

Anyone know how to make that cake I bought the other week, you know the one I got from that bakery, I think it had sugar in it. I unno...

Yeah, I need to know the name of this one soda I drank one time. It was probably a couple weeks ago, I remember that it was sugary and was carbonated. I think Coca Cola makes something similar, also probably PepsiCo too.

i found it ... pony by geinuwine

---------- Post added 08-28-2011 at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-20-2011 at 08:45 PM ----------

anyone ???????

Lol. Who wouldn't know that Genuwine song. I've also been wanting to know the name of the bass used in Pony, and also its in Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's "Sleepwalkers." Been wanting that VST to make some old school Bone instrumentals.

there's only 1 sound i in the talk box beat that i hear thats in pony...and actually its called pony lol in nexus 2.....there are two preset in nexus....one is the pony melody(its an arp in nexus i think) and one is just the synth bass like without the arp but there not in the same expansion pack....i would look in my nexus for you but i have wayy to make expansions

Lol. Who wouldn't know that Genuwine song. I've also been wanting to know the name of the bass used in Pony, and also its in Bone Thugs-N-Harmony's "Sleepwalkers." Been wanting that VST to make some old school Bone instrumentals.

Ok in reason there's a synth in vox that's calling talking synth, and it's damn near the exact same thing.

Back