WANTED: LONG 808, or other Bass Kick Samples (1 Second Minimum)

Hott Sauce

Fp's Legal Counsel
First;

no (unnecessary) commentary
no arguments
no instructions
no tread jacking

just SAMPLES (wav format prefered).

I am looking for Long Bass Kick Samples. I consider LONG to be in the 1sec plus range.

Please see attatched sample for reference. I consider it to be on the entry end of "long", longer than this is even better (any 2-3 sec kicks?)
I am interested in any kicks that meet this minimum in length - and i dont mean having a lot of empty space at the end, i mean the full kick is that long (the wav itself might actually be longer).

I am interested in different "sounding" bass kicks, just LONG.

Thanks in Advance,

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jpl962

Last edited:
a three second kick....?

i dont think such a thing exists. after a second or so, its just bass. a kick kicks. how could a kick 'last'?

do you mean long, low bass notes?

peace.

highkoo said:
a three second kick....?

i dont think such a thing exists. after a second or so, its just bass. a kick kicks. how could a kick 'last'?

do you mean long, low bass notes?

peace.

dont mean to be rude but,
no commentary needed.

if you have any confirming kicks please post, if not - please ignore the tread.

FYI
the one i posted is 1 second and i have a few 2-3 second kicks already.

all you gotta do is layer a kick wit a certain type a bass.. or jus synthesize one.. wat ur lookin for aint really hard to achieve, so imo you wasted a thread here. dont even try and flame a nigga on some ish eitha..

peace

betta_than_u said:
all you gotta do is layer a kick wit a certain type a bass.. or jus synthesize one.. wat ur lookin for aint really hard to achieve, so imo you wasted a thread here. dont even try and flame a nigga on some ish eitha..

peace

amazing

"did you see that part about "NO INSTRUCTIONS?"

ill end my unneccessary commentary now.

again JUST SAMPLES

thanks in advance.

wow....

fokkin kids.

yea bro, IM amazing. not you.... with this thread....

so, fine, search on brave soldier! for some magic 8 second 'kicks'......

i was tryin to clarify yo sh|t. aka, help you. so, dont worry, next time, i will just laugh and pass on by....

peace.

(actually, i did it on purpose cuz you were bein such a total b|tch with that post. why does everyone think that they deserve to be catered to?)

check out tr-808.com and go to samples good free kit there

btw hott sauce serious chill w/ the attitude someone was trying to help you and get clarification and u act like a total ass. this site isn't created for people to do everything for you and like others have said in various threads "if you give a man a fish he won't be hungry for one day, but if you teach him how to fish then he will never be hungry" we aren't going to do everything for you and we want to help you as much as we can so if we need to make sure we can get what you want u shouldn't be an ass.

Eye'm just tossing in a response...not that this going to help u on the immediate or if you would take the time to look for it...but sometimes I think thats part of the fun I have making music...looking for ish.
There is this old CD (circa 2000) I have called "Bass Extreme Crush The Competition". by Newtown music group,(may not exist anymore but I'd go to amazon you can find most anything used) extreme frequency and volume levels...pure 808 tones/ultra low harmonics blah blah blah and much more. Its loaded with breaks and subsonic sounds...

Anywho, here is some right now ish for you to stroll through: http://www.squidoo.com/freesounds/

good hunting
B Mac
www.myspace.com/bmacsolmuzik
www.soundclick.com/bmacsolmuzik

bobsmitt said:
check out tr-808.com and go to samples good free kit there

btw hott sauce serious chill w/ the attitude someone was trying to help you and get clarification and u act like a total ass. this site isn't created for people to do everything for you and like others have said in various threads "if you give a man a fish he won't be hungry for one day, but if you teach him how to fish then he will never be hungry" we aren't going to do everything for you and we want to help you as much as we can so if we need to make sure we can get what you want u shouldn't be an ass.

lol
yall kill me.

all you have to do is GO TO THE NEXT TREAD.
PERIOD.

if you dont want to do what i asked GO TO THE NEXT TREAD.
no one is forced to do anything here.
i have yet to force anyone to give me samples.

why is this so hard for some of you all?

i see treads all the time that i dont care for - and u know what i do?
I GO TO THE NEXT TREAD.

i can ask for WHATEVER i want - if you do not agree with me asking, GO TO THE NEXT TREAD - PERIOD.

thank you.
(much thanks to everyone who has honestly tried to help me)

B Mac said:
Eye'm just tossing in a response...not that this going to help u on the immediate or if you would take the time to look for it...but sometimes I think thats part of the fun I have making music...looking for ish.
There is this old CD (circa 2000) I have called "Bass Extreme Crush The Competition". by Newtown music group,(may not exist anymore but I'd go to amazon you can find most anything used) extreme frequency and volume levels...pure 808 tones/ultra low harmonics blah blah blah and much more. Its loaded with breaks and subsonic sounds...

Anywho, here is some right now ish for you to stroll through: http://www.squidoo.com/freesounds/

good hunting
B Mac
www.myspace.com/bmacsolmuzik
www.soundclick.com/bmacsolmuzik

thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Hott Sauce said:
lol
yall kill me.

all you have to do is GO TO THE NEXT TREAD.
PERIOD.

if you dont want to do what i asked GO TO THE NEXT TREAD.
no one is forced to do anything here.
i have yet to force anyone to give me samples.

why is this so hard for some of you all?

i see treads all the time that i dont care for - and u know what i do?
I GO TO THE NEXT TREAD.

i can ask for WHATEVER i want - if you do not agree with me asking, GO TO THE NEXT TREAD - PERIOD.

thank you.
(much thanks to everyone who has honestly tried to help me)

thanks for your help.

lol.

i had no idea that when people were trying to give you advice/tips about making/obtaining the sound wasnt honestly trying to help. lol. HAHAHAHHAHAH

*goes to next "tread"*

sorry about that broken 'H' on your keyboard....:rolleyes:

so hozzy zozzy, youre assuming that there is always someone there to spoon feed you, even with that BS attitude? and then even if someone still decides to put up with it and attempt to converse with you, youre gonna shoot all them down too?

goooooood luck!!

i hope youve found the sample you were looking for.....
even if only so you dont come back here asking for sh|t and bein a b|tch.......
bye!

i dont know if anyone mentioned this yet, but you could just take a normal 808 kick's attack and hook it up to a sine wav for about a second and make it fade out

Back