Want To Know How To Make The Perfect Beat?

dj static said:
Man I've always wondered how to make my beats perfect... NOW I KNOW!!!! :D

you earned this...:monkey:

now lets hear one of your perfect beats...

lol.....

I don't know about perfect beats... but I certainly find if I centre my bass and lead melodies around the drum patterns everything ties in a bit nicer and it gives it a bit of flow.

jblock said:
Whats up everybody? I'm here to give u guys some pointers on how to make the perfect beat because I always get asked "How do you make your beats sound like that?" Well, i'll tell u. This is what i do. First u start off with the melody composition but make sure its a good melody because if u jus come up with anything its gonna suck so make sure its decent. Even if u have to listen to it over and over to add/take out certain parts its ok, perfection is the key. Next comes the drums and the percussion which to me is the most important part. Make sure u choose a drum that compliments the sounds of your melody because any drum wont work on any beat and this also applies for the hihats and other percussion. And here comes the bass! Bass is another important part of the beat because in most cases the bass makes the beat stand out. Make sure u get a decent bass and again, any bass wont work on any beat. Dont make the bass lines too complicated because it'll totally throw the beat off so make it simple but also make it capture the listeners ear. Then add your Reverb, Phaser etc. and make every beat as if it were your last! Put your heart and soul into it and you'll surprise yourself everytime. And there u have it! The perfect beat!! I hope i helped some of you guys out some and if u have any more questions u can hit me up. And u can help me out by simply checkin out my music and the link to my page is on my signature. 1LUV

Thats it follow the basics and its a perfect beat?

well not to be a dick or anything but that sounded pretty ignorant. there were 1 or 2 good points.

keep it up though your beats are tight.

Back