wah wah effect?

yamaz

Can anyone tell me how to duplicate that wah wah sounding instrument that thievery corporation uses extensively....like in the song 'all that we perceive' which sounds about the same Kruder and Dorfmeister use in Roni Size Hereos Remix.

I think they're using a band bass filter but I can't get the right instrument to apply that too and I also can't find the right range...so it makes me think I'm on the wrong track?

I think you are.

the most over used guitar wah, is the one that comes on the fantom x. its called "mojo" I think.

I don't know what you are using but.....

try using a guitar synth or guitar sample, then throw a wah plugin on it, and some kind of amp simulator if ya got one. if the wah plugin lets you set it to be synced with the BPM.

I dont think so, that just makes tremolo or vibrato or a gating effect. You can hear a specific frequency change with this wah effect these bands are using...

Beats_BANG! said:
I think you are.

the most over used guitar wah, is the one that comes on the fantom x. its called "mojo" I think.

I don't know what you are using but.....

try using a guitar synth or guitar sample, then throw a wah plugin on it, and some kind of amp simulator if ya got one. if the wah plugin lets you set it to be synced with the BPM.

What plugins do you recommend for the BPM sync of a wah??? Does it have any other effects that can be synced as well???
Peace
S II

I made a real good good sounding wah guitar on my tr, but when I didn't have that i'd just used the stock wah-wah effect that comes with acid pro. wasn't as good without the amp siulator on the tr.

Back