Using cakewalk to make beats ?

A

Aswj2g1

I use Cakewalk Music creatort 2003 to produce beats and r&b songs and if i must say so myself they sound pretty darn good as a matter of fact they sound very good. A lot better than the stuff u hear from these so called producers on this forum so i was wondering is it that i'm really that good or you guys are that bad. Not that all of you don't have some minimal amounts of talent but come on you guys get real your music has no imagination in it no , how do i say this ......pizazz, spunk come on people get it together!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're not using your windows wavetable and calling that good are you?

Regardless, it's good that you have talent if you really do. But putting other people down is not going to make you elevate although it may give you the illusion. You must be making money off tracks talking like that.

I'm sure many people would put you to shame. The people that got it don't flaunt it like that for the most part. You didn't post any proof neither, so what you wrote has volume but no substance.

cakewalk has dxi and vst plug ins and yes no i don't want to post my music because i know nigga try to rip your **** it's a matter of keepin other people from takin my **** or atleast tryin cause my stuff is nice

first of all this isnt a good way to get good recognition
almost any person thats been on this forum for a while cuold kick ur ass
people like u piss me off
and dont worry about people rippin u off
nobodys gonna rip off anything u did
i dont think thats ever happened here
ur way too big for ur britches
if u posted ur **** ud get knocked out by tons of people cuz i dont think u have a clue what dope beat is

the biggest talkers usually talk so much because they have no f*ckin skill to speak for them

but anyway I think this is just someone tryin to instigate us to get pissed off.. its all good. but my 1st comment stands
:cheers:

Last edited:
There's always someone out there better than you are. Try to understand the difference between pride and hubris.

This guy obviously hasn't been doing anything other than listening tracks from all the 28,000+ members of FP so he can say he's better than everyone else. Cool. His life has a meaning.

Haha this guy..

If your **** is so hot (which i for some reason doubt), why you asking for enemies. You need to be making friends, get some connections, start having some collaborations.

Oh im sorry unless of course your just so famouse already that you don't even need any of us on FP, i supoose your gonna say next that you can sing and rap better than everybody as well.

haha .. what a clever clever person this is.

Sup errbody?

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME YALL I'M THE SH*T TOO! I KNOW MY BEATS ARE HOT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU. I'M ON THIS THREAD FOR NUTHIN CUZ I HAVE NUTHIN TO DO. I DON'T NEED COLLABORATION CUZ I'M BETTER THAN YOU! LOL YO I DON'T DIS PPL BUT I I DIS-MISS STUPIDITY. GUYS I LIKE MAKING AND LISTENING TO MUZIK. I'M NOT GREAT AT IT DUE TO MY LACK OF KNOW HOW ON THE SOFTWARE. NOT AN EXCUSE JUST THE TRUTH. I DON'T CLAIM TO BE A PRODUCER...FAR FROM IT BUT I'M WILLING TO COLLAB WITH ANYBODY ON ANYTHING I USE FL 8 & REASONS 5. SO IF ANY OF YOU FEEL LIKE GETTIN WIT ME AND DON'T MIND TUTORING HIT ME UP ON LOOPERMAN.COM User name Danothing.

Back