The Ultimate Definition of Techno

I called you tards because you continued to debate a subject that already has a conclusion just to debate it. It's annoying.

Your way of trying to make people hear you only makes you look like an ass. You have that Kanye West syndrome. Yep you're getting heard but what good is it doing?

GO TO A POLITICAL FORUM. This thread should've been closed after your first post of political content.

Cameron Thomas said:
I called you tards because you continued to debate a subject that already has a conclusion just to debate it. It's annoying.

Your way of trying to make people hear you only makes you look like an ass. You have that Kanye West syndrome. Yep you're getting heard but what good is it doing?

GO TO A POLITICAL FORUM. This thread should've been closed after your first post of political content.

It's more annoying that you keep proving my point..You said there is no debate period and called names....That is arrogance!!! I may have Kanye West Syndrome but obviously you have Down Syndrome.

Last edited:
lmao. It's because there is no debate. It's a fact. You wanna sit here and debate that 2+2 doesn't = 4? That's not arrogance it's fact. Plain and simple. So like I said you think what you want I don't really care if you think the answer to 2+2 is 17 and I could care less if you want to think techno couldn't have possibly be founded in America. You haven't even provided any basis for it being founded elsewhere. You just can't fathom that it was founded in Bellevile Michigan. You don't need to travel the world to understand that 2+2=4. Think about it. Let it go dude. Get some help.

All I can say is ZING......once again......

DJ006 said:
It's more annoying that you keep proving my point..You said there is no debate period and called names....That is arrogance!!! I may have Kanye West Syndrome but obviously you have Down Syndrome.

You are still not listening ...came on and called people names because they DISAGREED with you......even if techno was founded there.......(yeah detroit techno was ,...but not techno)...calling people names because they diagree with you is arrogant.,....and you wanted to start the name calling which I am obviously better at than you.

See I can be arrogant too....yeah there is anger...there needs to be more anger..you are wrong though...USA's time isn't up yet.. I still give them another 50 years of messing up the world. And minimal techno has been around germany for years...the hard edge multi layered hard techno..came from Detroit..there are differents types of techno...you just don;t want to hear it either.....you don't listen .

Cameron Thomas said:
:rolleyes: 2+2 still = 4

Dude..music is abstract...it's not like trying argue Einstein's theory of relitivity ......we alll know he came up with it.well family guy likes to disagree with that.....music is alwasy influnced and gradually shaped from many different areas...Lots of people say that techno came from detroit...lots of people disagree with that...that is also a fact. The fact is here is that you like to grab and call it yours and the call people names if they disagree with you. It's evident in america's foriegn policy...it's America..it's arrogance..the world disagrees with you...you start a war or economic sanctions or even have democraically elected governments killed...things you claim to be yours because your media says so..you try and take credit for eveything and your media is so massive and huge ..through hollywood ect that it's almost like propaganda... And I may be shooting off my mouth now too,..just like you but ...you know what ...you need to hear it more often...there is a huge anti american feeling towards america for a reason now...you say you're not like that but you have just proved it ! It's ok for america to punish and shoot their mouth off but if anyone else in the world does..they are nuts or whatever....You know Hugo Chaves offered free oil to some native alaskans because the heating oil so expensive but they refused it because of Hugo Chavez's comments at the UN...now that is brainwashed..they were rather freeze than take free heeating oil..from a leader that cares about his people. You are suppose to be this great democracy and when you say well it's not my fault about BUSH ect .....what can do it about...start doing something..for one thing you can get off your lazy ass and vote and get other people to vote ..you have one of the lowest voter turnouts in the world....Even though the choice between your 2 main canidates suck anyways ..well therer are other canidates and even if you don't think they have chance right now, like Ralph Nader, you vote anywyas and gradually change things.....don't sit on your ass and say what can I do...and don't come on here and shoot your mouth off and tell me I can;t say non music stuff...when I read in one of your forums about you talking about you were watching tv and saw some tits on TV. you can talk about tits un-edited on tv but I can't talk about what wrong with the world?? Holly ****...now that is what I call arrogance...you can;t come back with a decent argument except 2+2 .....?? And if you ever feel like talking about America and it's histtory and policy or world poltics and what's going feel free to private message me because I am sure I can educate you on many things..I may come across arrogant here but it's a hell of alot different than yours!

Last edited:
My comments on unedited MTV was because it was MTV. You know MUSIC Television? They may not play music like they used to but it was still semi-related. I thought it was strange and made a comment about it. I didn't go on and on about it either. What you are basically doing here is going on a political rampage and throwing me into the same group as George Bush. I'm sorry you are so overly sensitive and feel the need to cry about someone calling you a tard. Maybe it's time you get some thicker skin.

You are basically what I consider to be a complete piece of garbage. So quick to claim ignorance and arrogance while you hypocritically generalize, stereotype and group the population of an entire nation into one category. I've dealt with jackasses like yourself many times. Like people who have tried to tag me with racism because of their own racist feelings.

If you would have paid any attention to my previous posts you would understand that I do vote. Don't tell me to get off my ass when you can't even open your eyes to read. I usually do not try to influence people's decisions for the same reason I don't agree with people trying to push religion on others. If I feel someone is being mislead I will try to point them in the right direction. I don't tell people what to do with their lives. If you understood how people work you'd understand that it's not effective anyway.

I'm not sure how the f*ck such an ignorant person as yourself could fathom for a second that they have anything let alone education to offer me....lol You're a ****ing joke dude.:monkey: You need to quit thinking you're the voice of the world. Not everyone feels the way you do about Americans. Some people are actually intelligent enough to know that each person has their own morals and not every American agrees with it's governments decisions. Like I said before I wouldn't have judged every German person by the actions of Hitler.

I think it's time you put your history books down and maybe pick up a sociology book. You are obviously very miseducated when it comes to people in general. You go ahead and keep feeling cultured and historically educated just understand that you're the furthest thing from enlightened.

Let me know how being a piece of sh*t works out for ya.:monkey:

Cameron Thomas said:
Yeah especially dumb jock types at college parties and club guidos.

Hmmm you're pretty good at these generalizations too....I have no more time to waste on ....you have proved exactly what I said..I am sure you are decent person and all but hey ....you still got that attitude in you .....I have all the evidence here..I never said I hated all americans in the first place...and I also you are brainwashed by your government and media to make you think that your country is the best....but no one in america can ****ing admit there is a big problem ....alot of the world sees.....yeah I came across like an ******* to prove a point....how does it feel to be living in denial......sounds like you're pretty upset about it. I have nothing to appoligize for it.. So many musical groups and entertainers even say that....no wonder the wolrd hates us.....David Cross..you know who that is.....he's telling the truth and everyone down there just laughs but he knows along with a big section of soicety it;'s not just the governement.....it's a large cross section of America... You just bursted in here and started name calling ....that's whats wrong!! you don;t get it.....Yeah there are assholes everywhere with their heads up their asses but there seems to be alot more in America..and you are one of them!

You seriously can't be this dumb? There are individuals who are dumb jocks. There are individuals who are club guidos. That statement isn't a generalization. Now if I said anyone who plays sports is a dumb jock or that anyone who goes to a club is a guido. That would be a generalization. Seriously learn to comprehend. That's not all that hard to understand.

You're like a f*cking stalker. Are you reading through all of my past threads to find dirt on me to expose me on a music forum?

Let me correct your mistakes once again.

1. I can readily admit there is a problem with the way our country is run.

2. I'm in no way brainwashed by the media. How do you become brainwashed by a media you pay no attention to? No TV. No Newspapers. Not even radio.

3. I've never said the U.S. is the "best" country. In fact I've considered moving out of the U.S. to Brisbane Australia and Vancouver Canada. Quit assuming sh*t.

Stop acting like a stalker. You're taking this sh*t way too far over me calling you a tard.

Go ahead and have your say once again. I'll come back and correct your mistakes for you.

I can't believe there are people this dumb thinking they are intelligent. It's sad really. You want to help better the world? EDUCATE YOURSELF. Ignorance is why the world is the way it is.

Cameron Thomas said:
You seriously can't be this dumb? There are individuals who are dumb jocks. There are individuals who are club guidos. That statement isn't a generalization. Now if I said anyone who plays sports is a dumb jock or that anyone who goes to a club is a guido. That would be a generalization. Seriously learn to comprehend. That's not all that hard to understand.

You're like a f*cking stalker. Are you reading through all of my past threads to find dirt on me to expose me on a music forum?

Let me correct your mistakes once again.

1. I can readily admit there is a problem with the way our country is run.

2. I'm in no way brainwashed by the media. How do you become brainwashed by a media you pay no attention to? No TV. No Newspapers. Not even radio.

3. I've never said the U.S. is the "best" country. In fact I've considered moving out of the U.S. to Brisbane Australia and Vancouver Canada. Quit assuming sh*t.

Stop acting like a stalker. You're taking this sh*t way too far over me calling you a tard.

Go ahead and have your say once again. I'll come back and correct your mistakes for you.

I can't believe there are people this dumb thinking they are intelligent. It's sad really. You want to help better the world? EDUCATE YOURSELF. Ignorance is why the world is the way it is.

You win....

Back