Twista- Adrenaline Rush Producer

Either most or all of the sounds on that album came from a JV synth from Roland. (1010/1080/2080/XP30/XP60/XP80 etc...) In case you wanted to know.

sleepy said:
Either most or all of the sounds on that album came from a JV synth from Roland. (1010/1080/2080/XP30/XP60/XP80 etc...) In case you wanted to know.
Hhmm... Good to know since thats the module i'm trying to get.

Last edited:
sleepy said:

are you refering to that song?
or that album as a whole?

and not to say that i doubt you but where did you get that information from?

dude hasnt been in many interviews so.....

anyways im gonna go listen to this album right now,since we on the subject

The entire album, including that song.

How do I know? I listened to the album, those are Roland sounds. Krayzie bone's double album, I forgot the name, but his first solo, a lot of JV sounds there also. Though they did a better job on that album at giving them a slightly different sound, but not different enough.

I never knew who made the beat (previous to this thread) or read any interviews, but I did know that they were JV sounds.

Keep in mind that JV synths were in virtually every studio at a time and many studios still have them.

The greater part of that album is JV sound module sounds.

It's just like picking out Triton or Fantom sounds out of songs nowadayss.

there is a short interview with him in the new Scratch Magazine, the one with Primo and Nas on the cover. BTW, if there is anyone that doesn't know about scratch magazine you can check it out from the link. I was copping mine from Barnes and Nobles until i decided to subscribe.
http://www.scratchmagazine.com/

Last edited:
Back