Trap Beats and Sounds

MMejia

Hey everyone, i'm new to futureproducers, and wanted to ask everyone here, that makes Trap Beats, what sounds do they use, and how do you make or add good atmosphere to your beats so that it doesnt sound dry. Also if you know any good soundpacks or kits good for Trap beats, can you give me the links.Thanks

Try going on youtube and searching for nexus and purity.. they have alot of good sounds for those type beats.

Gladiator is also another good one as well as a lot of soundfonts, as far as sounding dry not sure what you mean, you could fix that with reverb and different delays and effects pretty quickly.

Trap came from Dirty south and Crunk. And I already have those VST's, and would like to find one that adds good background. Unless you can teach me how to mess with Nexus or Gladiator.

atmosphere is a fancy word for reverb.

Just remember that though reverb is your friend for situations like this too much of it can make it your number one enemy when trying to get a clean mix

Thanks everyone, now im getting an idea on how to make my own sounds. Thanks for the pack AG Beats. One last thing, where can I get more nexus packs? If i can get alot of them, I'd pretty much be set.

Soundfonts

Dont forget to get the soundfonts though

ZSF_Brass_Ensemble.sf2
Runners Brass Soundfont.sf2
Tubular Bells.sf2
Orchestra Hits.sf2
Music Box.sf2
Dirty South Brass.sf2
Symphonic Strings.sf2
Stereo Theremin.sf2
Genycis Strings.sf2
RolandMarcatoStrings.sf2