Transposing and/or pitching Vocals for chorus or harmony effect.

Alska

Alska
Hello everyone (◍•ᴗ•◍)

I was wondering if anyone could point me out to a good VST that could help me accomplish a certain pitching of a vocal I'd like to accomplish with my own vocalist. I've been a big fan of Kzlivetune for many years and last year decided to start producing music of my own. What I recently started getting into now is getting better at vocals and vocal processing. The only problem I have is that I can not quite figure out how Kzlivetune transposes or pitches Miku's voice. One is lower and panned to the left while the other vocal is higher pitched and panned to the right, always every time he uses Miku or any other vocaloid. Here's one two examples , one with music and one with no music

One with music [ Vocals @0:33] :

One with no Music :

If anyone could explain or even better, show an example of how its done I'd be so very happy and thankful to you! This is pretty much the only thing I need to get down right now and as little as it is, its a HUGE deal for the kind of music I make and the sound I like, which if done correctly, will impact my songs and make them a lot better towards how I feel about the over all vocal in it. Thanks for your time ~

ive never used vocaloid but i do know you can adjust pitch for voices similar to a vocoder, in the main layer its just the regular singing melody where the second layer usually follows the bassline or a chord against the original to give the dual singer sound. ive used a similar effect with a vocoder in my take me to the stars track on my soundcloud. going 3-4 layers works great too.

Back