Tired Of Sped Up Chipmunk Hooks?

I dunno. I am. Whats with this new thing? I mean its cool and all but seriously, Enough is enough. Its definitely not raw at all ya'll.. its like, listen to some old wu-tang stuff and some old well, **** anything for that matter (diggin in the crates or big l) and seriously tell me that hip hop isn't corny as hell nowadays... (wait till you see my d@$#?) gimme a break. Thats gotta be the worst example of a track deserving radio play i've ever heard in my life. Bet he probably don't wanna see mine to tell you the truth... least not while his girls around too.. hehe..But if i rapped, never in my life would i spit something that gay i say.. I dunno who produced it and i don't really care. If it was lil john or something well then that would just figure cus i think his ****s corny anyway.. All of it.. Rather listen to "diamond girl" or something..I dunno. This is a rant i guess but god.. People eat it up like hotcakes.. Just like rock... kids wont even listen to jimmy page rock "since i've been loving you" (blistering emotional runs and moody violent attacks at that lespaul) but swear that the dude from weezer or blink 182 are gods. heh. It all goes backwards i suppose. Somethings gotta give. Oh and just love how people like Atmosphere say they aren't doing hip-hop.. i guess its emo beats with umm... what?.. poetry about pretty much nothing any more important than run dmc's "my adidas".. Just stop then.. form a band and sell records for being corny at that too.. Theres a chick out there looking for a heartthrob.. So hop to it.

anybody feel me? prob offended someone. Sorry but its so true.

Looka here mang!! I feel ur pain. Even though were here to voice our opinions, I cant help but notice that ur sounding like a baby right now. pull urself together man!! ::backhand slap:: Music is art. Art is expression. Im pretty sure that as long as you live that you will express urself. All that ranting and raving aint gonna stop the annoying chipmunkish hooks. Hitler did a lot of ranting and raving and look where that landed him. Music=peace. its been that way for centuries.

Nah. It was just to see if anyone feels me. And to see a bit of debate go on. I don't care what some cat in Thailand on the internet thinks. heh. Man, we send all the stuff we know won't sell here there and Japan because we all know, if its wack here, its dope there. Sorry, but that the truth. And Music is art. But Theres real good music that'll never be heard because it won't ever be "sold". People are puppets who can be told whats hot if the right person tells em. You know that. I can see by your post that your are a thinker just by the way you write. But don't dare think "baby" cus it aint me. I'm tired of people being fed crap and eating it up. But thats their problem. And for the record, Atmospheres beats are fairly dope..But thats not enough..Lil John's corny but he's got a catchy look.. (i guess)But I bet half you MF's on here got really dope ****.. But noone will ever hear it. And you'll die expressing yourself but you'll work your ass off two jobs 65 hours a week and grind in the lab at nite while the least talented individuals out there get everything you should. And live easy. Theres nothing babyish about that one Cus.. Thats real. I didn't say it would stop. heh..

Back hand slaps are for *******.. Not Men with minds.

paragraphs are good.
I'm not tired. I've been speeding up Asian tunes and everybody goes oooooooh.
who are you?

Do whatever you feel sounds good dog. And make em go oooohh...Because that IS what its all about right? I ain't a hater. But my opinion is just that.. an opinion. And me? I'm nobody really. Just like you. Someone grindin day in and day out..

I'm out of the loop. I just wrote my last post if it was my first. Then I saw your second message. If it wasn't for your last message I would've sonned you. lol.
don't underestimate me. I was one of the Minnesota DJs that helped get Atmosphere and the Rhyme Sayers on the air. I know all of them. I'm not some jiggy cat that just popped up and posts on the internet.

You can't be serious about the sonning thing. You'd need to visit new jersey for that. And rock me live and direct. lol back.

And if thats true, thats good. You should call them up cus. They got a decent following going nowadays. And people will hear your **** more. Seriously. Its not my scene but, no doubt, people feel em.. mostly emo type cats but people are people..

music hasn't always been like this, it happened when the movies industry and almost every other entertainment industry realized they could make more money of crap if it's advertised on popular stuff.

im in the art side i try not to belong to a sub-genre i try to stay versitile and to the first post hey when i see a bad drawing or some bad art i close my eyes and turn away when i hear bad music i press fast forward WE DONT WANNA HEAR THAT WEAK NO MOOOORE

im in the art side i try not to belong to a sub-genre i try to stay versitile and to the first post hey when i see a bad drawing or some bad art i close my eyes and turn away when i hear bad music i press fast forward WE DONT WANNA HEAR THAT WEAK NO MOOOORE DOES ANYBODY MAKE HITS ANYMORE
GUESS NOT

Definatley tired of all that chipmunk ****...and all the songs that are cleary sampled with a little bit of drums added and that lil jon synth sound.

"Man, we send all the stuff we know won't sell here there and Japan because we all know, if its wack here, its dope there. Sorry, but that the truth."

Don't sleep on Japan dude. They are way more into cool underground music than here in the States. Underground cats like Lib, Dilla..are like gods over there.
Deep hip hop or electronic stuff will sell way more in japan than in the US and their population is a fraction of ours.

Do not sleep on the rest of the world period.
Austrailia..bangin'...UK don't even joke...Germany...
in France Mos Def out sells 50 Cent 5 to 1 (I think that's what I read on rapcointelpro.com).

Overseas sales can be a huge blessing for underground US artists. Especcially Japan, and that is a fact.

Sonar D. Technician said:
Nah. It was just to see if anyone feels me. And to see a bit of debate go on. I don't care what some cat in Thailand on the internet thinks. heh. Man, we send all the stuff we know won't sell here there and Japan because we all know, if its wack here, its dope there. Sorry, but that the truth. And Music is art. But Theres real good music that'll never be heard because it won't ever be "sold". People are puppets who can be told whats hot if the right person tells em. You know that. I can see by your post that your are a thinker just by the way you write. But don't dare think "baby" cus it aint me. I'm tired of people being fed crap and eating it up. But thats their problem. And for the record, Atmospheres beats are fairly dope..But thats not enough..Lil John's corny but he's got a catchy look.. (i guess)But I bet half you MF's on here got really dope ****.. But noone will ever hear it. And you'll die expressing yourself but you'll work your ass off two jobs 65 hours a week and grind in the lab at nite while the least talented individuals out there get everything you should. And live easy. Theres nothing babyish about that one Cus.. Thats real. I didn't say it would stop. heh..

Hey mayn. we on the same level. i hate this simple bullish 6thats on the radio.. they getting paid for **** i could write in 10 minutes.

Sonar D. Technician said:

Hey mayn. we on the same level. i hate this simple bullish thats on the radio.. they getting paid for **** i could write in 10 minutes.

Back