Tips on recreating this Tron - like synth?

klzbeats13

Reggaetonero
Hey guys! Long time no see!

To keep it short, I want to improve my tracks by implementing my own synths, so right now I'm learning how to get a good combo of wave forms, phase shifts, detunes, etc in Sylenth 1 and Massive. I heard this one particular synth in this Reggaeton song that I'd really like to implement it's style in one of my tracks. I'm not trying to copy them, but I do like the futuristic tron-like sound signature that it has. The synth is the low mid tron like sound that starts playing at 00:32. Much appreciated!!

Damn I'm ultra ultra late. But no not the 808 bass. It comes in at the same time as the 808 but it's a bassy saw sound. Sounds like there's some harmonizing on the saw too.

Hey guys, I'm reviving this thread because I've been on break from music production, but still want to know how to make this synth. To be more clear: it's a mid bass synth, very futuristic sounding. You can hear it best at 3:01. It varies between harmonizing and single plucks. I'm not knowledgeable in music theory, but the composition for the synth goes: pluck, harmonize, pluck pluck pluck, harmonize, pluck, harmonize. That pattern repeats throughout the song. It sounds very tron like, reminds me of the mid bass moog in this song (with some filter modulation)

Back