Tim/Danja Synth

S

seven1

Does anybody know what synth Timbaland and Danjahandz use over the choruses of "FutureSex/Love Sounds - Justin Timberlake" and "Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland". or even if somebody knows one that is real similar. Thanks in advanced!

Now cats will start acting like "stop bitting styles, make your own". Timbaland is pro, you'll hardly get soundz right him. Do you know why? Because he has the time to choose some type of synth and **** with it then he is satisfied. Take a random raw saw synth sound and re-create it... Use EQ, Echo, Reverb, and you know milions common ****s. When you get right sound, try some melodic or harmonic scale and make some good melody.

Yeah, the reason why their sounds are so unique is because they create the sounds themselves. It really is a good thing to do, you should try it. You might not get the Timbo sound but you'll definetly be able to create somethin good

I'm not sure of the exact synth that's used by Tim or Danja, but I think I've got a similar feel to my beats. Although, I do think the sound sounds like it came from a wavetable synth like the Waldorf Microwave or PPG Wave 2.3. If you check out Beat V at http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=140057 I used my Nord Modular to get a sound similar to that throughout the song. The synths I used overall were Albino 3, Reaktor 5 and Nord Modular (hardware). Not sure if that's the answer you're looking for, but for those kind of sounds I'd recommend Albino 3 (have), FM7 or FM8 (don't have), and I heard V Station (don't have) was good for those kinds of sounds.

Don't yall get it? You can get a very very close sound on certainly everything... ****, if you want to be usefull for him, tell him what kind of refills, what kind of EQ, compression, (....etc...) he'd use to get that sound.. We all know you can get a very close sound, because it's only about sound.. :// So?

the v-station is nice and u can make ur own sounds or take the presets from old ones and add ur own. i think the timbo thing isnt waht we all think i think its the velocity on each hit instead of the actually sound. the sound doesnt seem that hard to make... some dude on hear created it not 2 long ago

tim loves roland synths. lots of synths tim uses presets.

and danjahandz sucks. get mad.

Back