Thoughts on Vst Plugins for House Music?

Frankenbass

Hey guys. So i'm a progressive House artist and love making songs with pluck chords and such. Now for the longest time i've been using FL Studio and Harmless to make my pluck sounds. Recently I've gotten Cubase Elements to try out and the Minnimoog Original (when it was available for free for one day) and I am trying to re create these pluck sounds with the Minimoog. I'm also looking into purchasing the full Minimoog V with the back panel and all or perhaps Sylenth1. What are your guys thoughts on these plugins? Which are the best? Which give the best sound? Are there better plugins?
Thanks Guys!

Hey guys. So i'm a progressive House artist and love making songs with pluck chords and such. Now for the longest time i've been using FL Studio and Harmless to make my pluck sounds. Recently I've gotten Cubase Elements to try out and the Minnimoog Original (when it was available for free for one day) and I am trying to re create these pluck sounds with the Minimoog. I'm also looking into purchasing the full Minimoog V with the back panel and all or perhaps Sylenth1. What are your guys thoughts on these plugins? Which are the best? Which give the best sound? Are there better plugins?
Thanks Guys!

get sylenth for sure... its an older vst but you would be surprised how many big producers use it... also nexus has some decent plucks but you need to get the expansion packs to have a decent variety...

Nexus (if you get expansions, you get good sounds for all styles of music), sylenth1 (Many house producers use it, including deadmau5), z3ta 2, Massive (comes with some decent basses for house), sonic charge synplant (warm sounds, create your own with ease too)

Nexus has a wide range of nice, clear sounds for dance music, sylenth has some grimmey synths and bass which can be ajusted to fit each song, Id go for nexus for the pluckd sounds.

Would Komplete have all the sounds you need for house? Massive, FM8. Absynth etc plus all the Samples.

Back