Is there anywhere to get royalty free acapella vocal choruses???

pppppppp

I'm a producer and an artist. I don't feel the need to sing on every one of my beats on the chorus and there's not alot of people I know around me who can sing real well. I was wondering if anyone knew of site that will let you download royalty free acapella vocal chorus? not vocal samples that are like one bar long, but 4 or 8 bar vocal samples that are royalty free.

Thanks for any help

btw, I already checked out looperman and vocaldownloads but didnt have much luck. Vocaldownloads doesnt seem to have hardly any vocals longer than 1 bar and looperman is better but hardly any good quality ones on there

I'm pretty sure you won't find any. About 100% sure you won't find any royalty free. Might as well stick to makin your own..

What about finding people online who want to be singers? Youtube 'em.

I found that with glasses and headphones to listen to without headphones to listen to headphones, the sound field is a slight difference.

There are loads of professional Royalty Free acapellas...just Google Free Vocals or Sanna Hartfield who is the singer behind the project ...they also have a selection of Free downloads and can arrange for exclusive vocals for your productions! Enjoy!!

Use the internet to link up with talented vocalists. Some people will sing on your track just to say they have sung on a track. Hobbyist and the like.

Back