Text To Speech Or Vocal Efx

Broadway927

I might be askin this in the wrong forum section, but does anyone know if there are efx or something to alter your voice after recording a vocal? I'm not tryna confuse ya'll here, but I'm tryna make an answering service for my co. with that automated professional sounding voice, and I've looked for text to speech programs like how the mac has (simple text) , but that sh*t don't sound accurate enough. Does anyone one have any suggestions, or know of any programs or if there are effects in cubase, or nuendo, or pro tools, or something in order to make an automated voice like that?

Hey mate...

I have been looking for the same software for years. I recently came across one by AT&T called Natural Voices. The full version is absolutely awesome!!

Supports multiple languages and the computers ability to understand all kinds of punctuation is brilliant.

Anyway I'm pretty sure there is a demo on their site. Check it out for yourself...

http://www.naturalvoices.att.com/

yea i came across the same one, but then I treid the demo and realized that the voice sound a bit too robotic for me.,.,I might hafta get a female with a cheerful voice and throw some effects behind her and get her to do some voice overs for me.

yea man, if you want it to actually sound real, you need a real person. there isnt any 'fake' voices that sound good at all... that ATT thing is prolly the best youll get.

although, i did work for this company that had the robo-voice thing that could actually listen and respond too. it was crazy. the robot could sell people stuff over the phone... haha..

just pay someone ten bucks to do it....

peace.

lol.,.,thanx man.,.,I guess there is no other ways about it, but to get a person wit a good voice and do it...I wonder why they kept lockin my threads about this .,.,I wasn't sayin anything illegal.,.,

We tried that once at this place I worked. It was for the automated phone system. It sucked big time.

We ended getting one of the receptionists with a sexy british accent to record the script.

Back