t-pain vocal effect with autotune 4 ?

guys with autotune you first tell it the vocal type, from soprano to bass, tell it the key like E major or what ever key your song is in. then set the correction speed faster and the pitch pickyness to relaxed add your vocals and listen and get the effect

It's easier to use Melodyne. Pitch shift the notes til there perfectly in tune with the music, and then kill all the pitch drift and vibrato. Tune it until you like it. I am going to try that out in auto tune, though.

Auto Tune is great you can do more than just vocal effects. I'm using autotune and doing some really different things in tracks other than just as a vocal effect but creating new instruments and adding to stuff I can't do on my keyboard.

I have a setting for yall but yall need cubase sx or higher n autotune to open it

seriously

guys... the vocals have been put through melodyne to tune them and then put through a vocoder playing and arp chord, its a seperate process, auto-tune is ok but obvious when placed on vocals, its generally better to go for cellomony software. but overall you need a good vocoder and a decend modulation signal to create the sound

theres this guy on youtube diliot2k or sumthin that has all these tutorials on how to use auto tune wit fl studio just search for it

hope this helps i did it from here its worked good

go to you tube and type in ( t pain autotune ) it should be tha first vid

Back