Syntorial

When I started learning synthesis, I just watched a series on YouTube by an expert explaining the basics of synthesis and then tried to play with synths on my own and learn what each parameter did by myself.
If I stumbled upon a word or parameter I didn't understand I simply googled it or searched for it on YouTube.
I also split up what I should learn when it came to the bigger subjects. For example, today I'll learn about oscillators and timbre and how to use it properly, the 2nd day I'll learn about envelopes and LFO's, the 3rd day about the unison-effect, 4th day about filters and resonance and so on. By only taking 1 or 2 things a time, I could really dive into each part.

Not saying you should avoid paying for courses, but there's a lot you're able to do by yourself.
It's your decision.

I hope this helps you out.

The way I see it is that the money I would spend I this(If it turns out to be a good course) is definitely worth the extra time I would spend searching for all this information and trying to get it from multiple sources and putting the pieces together.Time is very valuable to me and I want to do whatever I can to save time.

Then I would say go with a course if you don't have that much time. Unfortunately I don't know anything about the course but I saw "Try for free", if you're unsure about whether to start that course or not, you could check that part out.

Back