Synthesizer Routing

EXM

Is there a way I can route a synthesizer to a second synthesizer? I would like to be able to bypass the oscillators on synth 2 and use the routing from the first synth. Basically using the first synth as an oscillator in the second synth.

I was trying to use Reaktor to do so but Reaktor does not allow me to insert vst or executables.

I would like to use massive as an FM synthesizer I can not figure out how to route one oscillators to another

This sounds really interesting, but I can't think of anything that can do your suggested idea.
The only close thing would be recording the oscillator from Synth 1, and then insert it as an audio file inside another synth, such as a wavetable in Xfer Serum, or a sample inside Image-Line Harmor or in iZotope Iris.

But is this really necessary, I mean isn't there a way for you to mimic the timbre that you want in Synth 1 inside Synth 2? The only times where I render a plain oscillator sound and insert it as I suggested above is when I make an oscillator that requires a lot of plugins for making the timbre itself...

Back