Synth patch in Omnisphere

DJMSherman

Rookie Audio Producer
hello, I have been messing around with Omnishpere, and have created a synth patch with two separate OSC's. I am trying to make one OSC in the patch peak at a different time through the wave than the other OSC. make sense....not sure of what filter I can use to do this.... here is an example of what it sounds like now....seems like it needs to warmer....
https://soundcloud.com/michael-sherman/dec0420167/s-PgBYS

If I understand you correctly you want the highest amplitude peak of the OSC's playing at different times? If this is the case you will want to use two different envelopes and put on either the amp envelope of the each separate oscillator or have 2 filters going with the different envelopes. For the envelopes, have one with a fast attack and then a fast decay, then one with a slow attack and fast decay. You want to make sure the attack of the slow attack envelope doesn't peak before the deacy of the fast attack envelope goes down. Hope this helps! For more free advice, check out SoundShock | Free loops and samples, Presets, Tutorials, & More

Back