This Synth Brass from Just Blaze

kodiacc

My 1st Post in this Forum. Hello Everybody!

im not allowed to post links so i can just tell you to go to youtube and play this video: GLfUP-QmFCA

at minute 1:04 or something like this. This FAT LOUD synth Bass. It sounds like more Saw Waves together and like phase shifting but im not really sure... Its this synth were you think it pans from left to right very fast and gets this "vibrating" feeling..

Just tell me what you think.

And in the Forum Description here there is something like "Fourier Anaylsis" whats that? Is it when more sine or cos waves come together and chaning the sine wav?

View attachment 33158

//Add:

Just played around with my sylenth1 synth demo and found a preset and modified it a bit i think its kinda similar

Last edited:
No attachment found - have you deleted it???

Fourier analysis is a technique used to analyse signals. Originally developed to analyse heat flow in metals it has been applied to the analysis of sound signals over time to show how the amplitude, harmonic content and phase relationships change.

So it breaks a signal down into it's constituent sine wave components and shows the amplitude of each component or the phase angle of each component relative to the base pitch of the sound.

Ok that sound at 1:04 is definitely saw waves with some detuning, hence the "vibrating" you mention

Back