Suit&Tie chorus sound

it's a square wave synth sound so not even woodwind or brasswind - could easily be mistaken for a guitar as that is the sound that is closest to it and it is the type of line that guitarist might play in this situation

so square wave based synth sound, filter and adsr to taste to get near it then play with lots of portamento and a little mod generating a very mild vibrato a la carlos santana

it's a square wave synth sound so not even woodwind or brasswind - could easily be mistaken for a guitar as that is the sound that is closest to it and it is the type of line that guitarist might play in this situation

so square wave based synth sound, filter and adsr to taste to get near it then play with lots of portamento and a little mod generating a very mild vibrato a la carlos santana
Damn, i tried to create this, but it's very shitty and sounds awful (i'm new at producing). Can you make a Reaktor/Massive or whatever you want plugin preset to me for this? Here is my sound

Attachments

• square.mp3
    161.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Put a light sine lfo and connect it to the pitch/pan via the mod and the experiment with the rate/speed of it. Oh and put the attack a little slower maybe. Eye'm a total synthesis noob, but it might work, try it.

Back