subs,sub BASS samples,all the info i can get on Sub-Bass

demirtas1

one thing i have no understanding about is sub bass, how i can include it into my patterns,what kinds of diffrent sub basses are there,how to get a good sub hit or bump, how should i tweek the sub bass to get a better bass hit, does eq's,reverbs work well with subs,should i mess around with the pitch,to try to get a higher sub
frequency or lower frequncy,if i do use a lot of bass should i consider not using my kick drums alot sice they might somewhat cancel each outher out,(that tends to happen when i mix kick drums and sub bass together in the same song, the kick drum and the sub bass,both sound weak when they are mixed together in to the same song....either the sub sounds weak or the kick drum sounds weak,usually both....i would love everybodys ideas on these questions,pretty much anybody that has informatin or ideas from their own experiences on sub bass i would love to hear from,because when it comes to using bass,i really dont have a clue.....pretty much anything and everything that has to do with sub bass,ideas, personal experiences with this issue...............my final problem i also have with subbass is that i only have 2 or 3 samples of bass, so i cant really experiment, one issue i have is that i dont know where to get sub-bass samples from....can any one give me a couple good links to where i can buy sub bass samples(i would love to be able to buy a complete sub sampling cd from akai or any company that has professionally retail sub samples....any stores in maryland or internet links that i could go buy from........ thank you

Last edited:
I tried to read your question, but your oddly formatted text makes it nearly impossible to comprehend what you are saying.

Maybe you should edit your post to fix that... it would be useful in getting responses... seriously.

or simply a saw waveform with maximum filter resonance and a VERY low cutoff frequency - beware of your speakers !!

Back