Stuck in a rut? Create a response to 'Heat wave'...

Hi, my name is Oliver and I'm a producer and the founder of a creative music platform called SoundShoots, designed to help producers get out of creative ruts and explore new ideas.

We do this by challenging producers to create a response to a given theme or topic. The current theme is called 'Heat wave', which you can explore by clicking here

In addition to using SoundShoots to explore and share new musical ideas (of which you maintain 100% ownership), the strongest response to 'Heat wave', as voted by the community, will win blog exposure on Sounds of now music and a pair of SoundShoots headphones! We will also hand pick our favourite response to 'Heat wave' and provide the chosen artist with blog exposure on the SoundShoots blog

You are free to interpret and respond to 'Heat wave' however you like; there are no genre, style content or track length constraints. So enjoy the process of responding to 'Heat wave' and, who knows, maybe win a prize too!

If you're interested in taking up this challenge then please feel free to post on this thread or email me at oliver@soundshoots.com and I'll be very welcoming of your contact
smiley.gif

I hope you find this of interest and I look forward to listening and sharing your response to 'Heat wave'!

Oliver

modify_inline.gif

Hey Oliver, stop sounding like you're trying to sell something. No one likes that.
Point taken, it's always difficult to strike the right balance between rousing people's interest and not over selling it, maybe on this post I've strayed to far over the selling line. Bottom line is that SoundShoots is a free site and I'm not making any money out of it so there's nothing to 'sell' as such, but next time I'll consider my words a little more...

Back