Still Tippin ?(Beat)?

B

babyboy_blink123

On Mike Jones Still Tippin ... whats with the violin on that is it slowed down ... i like the sound of it. sounds like theres a lil reverb on it. Do you think Michael Watts recorded that live or sampled it? Does anyone know where i can get some good violin sounds.

the beat was by Salih Williams, and hel do you know what sample(s) was/were used?

No idea, but I know I've heard the loop before. When I find out, I'll let you know.

Timbo 85 said:
the beat was by Salih Williams, and hel do you know what sample(s) was/were used?
I thought it was by Michael "5000" Watts?

k ... so noone knows any good place i could find some violin samples

Are you all saying that the violin on Still Tippin is sampled from the William Tell Overture....

...the Lone Ranger Theme Song....no way !!

Then it might not be the William Tell Overture. =P

I just know that it is an overture. For a fact.

But that doesn't narrow it down at all.

So basically, it's a sample.

oh ok...i understand now.

I am somewhat disappointed though. I just found out, and call me dumb for just figuring this out..but I seriously thought Michael "5000"Watts made the beats for Swishahouse artists...I just read that it is this dude from "Carnival Beats" !!

Yeah he's the in house producer. He's ok but not completely creative. He makes tracks not SONGS.

I am sure he got paid a good bit for the "track". Not trying to degrade the creation of actual music..but if a "track" is going to help me get royalities for a song that is topping the charts...then so be it ! *smile*

that violin was also on the righteous brothers project out of the living legends crew murs eligh scarub and basik.it's on the song turbulance form that album go to llcrew.com they might have a sample of the song

any way this violin could be playin using Reasons 3.0 ?

Also...is it safe to say that the ReDrum on Reasons 3.0 is nothing but a MPC....given the right .wav files ?

I am just curious I am newbie to this....

I have seen sites that say that I could buy MPC sounds....can there sounds be used on Redrum ?

lol @ questioning if this was a sample. Just listen to it its an obvious sample. Not that what it samples is obvious but the fact that it is one is. The texture of most samples will almost always give it away.

Back