Stacking synths in Reason

mobilize234

hey does anyone know how to stack synths in Reason. This is annoying. I just want a stereo patch. I just made a simple patch in subtractor and copied and pasted it to another synth and tried to route it to one channel and track on digital performer. Would actually like to stack more. Its probably real simple I just have some kind of block. Help please.

Last edited:
what do you mean by stack? like 2 synths playing the same notes from one track? is so, hit the help menu and read up on the combinator if you have reason 3 or above, if you don't, just create more synths and copy the midi notes to the addtional tracks. it's very simple. if i'm missing something, maybe you could elaborate a lil more. is you want a stereo patch, start with a stereo module, like the malstrom, cause the subtractor is a mono module.
LevLove

Create an audio splitter and plug the subtractor's output into it. Plug one of the splitter's outputs into a mixer channel's left input. Plug the 2nd one into a 100% wet delay before plugging the delay into the right mixer channel input. adjust the delay until it sounds right. a couple milliseconds should do it. any other effects you want to add to one channel or the other will make the stereo thing more obvious.

Back