A sound made from my new synth Elepho

LANSTARR.COM

Finished developing my new synth I call Elepho cuz almost every parameter can be modulated by a dedicated LFO. I have some people working on presets and Im still working on the graphical user interface. Here is a sound I programmed just now right quick with Elepho. Unquantized sequence of notes I just mad up on the spot.

Hifi: http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=2318815&q=Hi
Lofi: http://www.soundclick.com/util/streamM3U.m3u?ID=2318815&q=Lo
Mp3: http://www.soundclick.com/util/DownloadSong.cfm?ID=2318815

Here are some pics right now of settings for that particular patch. Again, the gui will change a bit by the time Im done.

elepho1.gif

elepho2.gif

Hey Lanstarr, I lately been looking into making my own plugin. What are you using to do yours, Synthedit or some type of compilier. And is it hard?

I just wanna say it's good 2 c another black man gettin' into dsp and synth design. How long u been @ it? It's been a hectic 6 years for me so i haven't been able to benefit from it as much as u have, but when i ain't makin' music that's what i experiment with. u know of any other brothers into it?

that just a li'l bit beat is decent 2. I wanna hear that track screwed and chopped. your lyrics (not your flow) kinda reminds me of an amateur laid-back canibus with more of a commercial content.

The synth sounds good 2. too bad u don't use max/msp so u could make it cross-platform.

Did you design your personal website yourself? U wouldn't happen to know anything about animation would u?

Darko said:
I just wanna say it's good 2 c another black man gettin' into dsp and synth design. How long u been @ it? It's been a hectic 6 years for me so i haven't been able to benefit from it as much as u have, but when i ain't makin' music that's what i experiment with. u know of any other brothers into it?

that just a li'l bit beat is decent 2. I wanna hear that track screwed and chopped. your lyrics (not your flow) kinda reminds me of an amateur laid-back canibus with more of a commercial content.

The synth sounds good 2. too bad u don't use max/msp so u could make it cross-platform.

Did you design your personal website yourself? U wouldn't happen to know anything about animation would u?

I been doing DSP design on and off for about maybe a year and a half so I am a rookie. I don’t personally know any other brothers doing besides me, but I am sure there are some out there.

Thnx about the song Just a little bit. I made that before 50 cent had a song with the same name. I spit that while at home with bronchitis cuz I was bored, so I just decided to make a funny track. I want you to check out the real stuff done by me and my group Cartel once it comes out. It’s almost done; I’m just finishing up mixing it.

I have been hearing about max/msp. That is excellent that it is cross-platform. Maybe I should look into that. Do you know what synth types it exports to? Like can it create VSTs, AU's, DXi's, etc?

I designed all the web sites you see in my sig. I am not a designer tho, I just do it to get the job done. I mean, I am alright, and yes I do know a little about animation in flash. But I don't do designs for hire. I do, however, run a web hosting company called RedStarNetwork.com.

I know Max/Msp does vst's, rtas, and AUs, via pluggo runtime. i dunno what it supports on the pc.

www.cycling74.com

even if u never use it the manual is good education w/ plenty of tutorials and practical examples.

I don't need design help thanx anyway. I am gettin' into animated music videos and feature films, that's y i asked.

If u r into video, jitter is a good extension to max/msp. I haven't looked into it, but someday.

Back