Sound Design tutorial using vst

sbridge11

Hey Guys,

for right now I figure id follow along youtube video tutorials on sound design...just wanted to get some feedback of vst choice....what would you go with to start out between - Sylenth...massive....synthmaster...or serum...im a noob starting out......

Just to see if I've understood this right. You want to start learning sounddesign using tutorials on YouTube, and you wonder what VST synth to get to learn the best?

If so, it depends on what style you're in. All of the mentioned synths involve different approaches, but they can all be used for the most basic sounddesign (which I suppose you'll start with as you're new to this).
But to be honest there are countless synths out there that all have plenty of tutorials made with them, and you can even own a specific synth but watch a tutorial made with another synth and still implement it with your own synth, at least at your stage.

So don't stress this, none of the mentioned synths are more important than the other at your stage, so just go with what feels right for you.

Back