Someone

Shenlong

Should post a tutorial on how to make "Phat" kicks and snares, and STICKY IT.

Whenever I come here, its all I ever see.

Different cats asking the same damn question.

Last edited:
look to the right.

see that mofo with the black and red hat? well, ive been seein his ass over there for months and months and months and months.... and apparently, he can tell you how to make bass thump. so, i dont know if no one else can see him ( or find the other 8000 posts), but he definitely there, hard, and theres plenty of help here already. people are just too impatient, or too stupid to find it.

peace.

The tutuorial is very helpful, and everyone should check it out. But, it is about making BASSLINES thump, not drums.
That is what the people are asking for.

earwizzle said:
The tutuorial is very helpful, and everyone should check it out. But, it is about making BASSLINES thump, not drums.
That is what the people are asking for.

my point is that no one *will* check that out, or even other threads on the *first* page, all of which may have relevance to their own questions. its *all* helpful....

peace.

To be honestly, i have read LA's article when i have just registered here. That's really useful information, especially for the newbies in music production. Although I discovered some new tricks from there too.
But as earwizzle said, that was about basslines. This thread is about drums.
I dont need myself this information much but it would be interesting to read the other's producers secrets and tricks tho. It's never late to learn something new, u know...

Back