Some constructive critisism please

you're off to a decent start. it's not really my cup of tea but I'll try to give you some constructive crit. The bassline wasn't very funky, it does sound in key but it's just kind of "blah"...the sound itself isn't very inspiring. I do like the guitar sound. The drum sounds are "ok" but the programming is too simplistic for my taste (but that's a taste thing, maybe you did that on purpose). Also I find the padish synth sound to be cheesy. Finally I'm not listening on a real system but it sounds like you need to do some work on your levels, seemed kind of quiet. keep up the hard work.

hey, well i will give ya some advice of the things i would change if this was my track:

guitar is nice - its got a crisp sound

bassline: it isnt really in key and it just seems like it is there it doesnt have a purpose.

drums: are dull, maybe compress the snare make it "bite" and maybe try change up your kick pattern add a few more kicks in every 2nd or 3rd bar, raise the hi-hat volume and maybe adjust velocity of each hi hat give it a bit of movement. maybe add a symbols crash.

synth/strings - not really feelin the sound but the idea is correct try play around with different sounds

havent really heard it properly due to the speakers i am on but thats what i can tell from it

Back