The Snap Yo Fingers Synth...

DJ_Mc7

I know it's a synthesized brass section (even though most keyboards that come with a "BrassSect" thing is unsynthesized and sounds the same) what instrument would I use in FL Studio/Reason/Sytrus?

The reason I ask is because I just really need to remake Snap Yo Fingers in 30 seconds to laugh at how easy it is to make (once you have the right sounds!).

And a question about this synth.

Why do so many damn crunk songs have that synth or a variation of it now? For example, Baby Bash's "Cyclone" has it all throughout just like Snap but it sounds pimp...

once you finish laughing at it, Lil jon will still be laughing at you for not having any idea how to make something so simple appeal to so many.

hmm
so he will be laughing at me for laughing at the whole situation of the thread starter needing these simple sounds, which there is nothing wrong with that...

I don't laugh at lil jon and his simple hit method...

Hes genius.

i was talkin to the TS who said he would laugh at how easy lil jon music is. People don't understand that hot & simple is harder than ordinary & complex. Simple doesn't = easy

Okay...to rephrase what I said: Someone will be like "Haha omfg that's funny how he made that so simply and is making millions".

I also never said that the song's simpleness has anything to do with success. As a matter of fact, the fewer instruments you have on a song the easier it is for the song to get stuck on someone's head and to dance to.

Example, you can't really dance to Kanye's Stronger as easily as you can dance to Snap Yo Fingers.

The only possible exception to this is techno/electro/trance music, in which most cases is always costant.

I think theirs a thread on here that tells you how to tweak some knobs in reason to achieve some lil jon sounds... I haven't tried it myself but I think the thread was called advanced reason tips... Its on like the second or third page of the thread

hey...thats not really a brass sound @ all...is a simple lead....u can find it in Novation V Station....OR Albino...if u have either one...u shouldnt have a problem....remaking it...

Back