SHARE THE WEALTH ! ! !

D

DYEONE

Too Many Techy Problems...not enough tips !!!

I’ve been a visitor/member of this site for a while now and have noticed that the majority of the subjects covered and raised relate to individual problems with specific ‘Techy’ equipment etc.

This is fine and is a good reason to have such forums, the words ‘where would I be today without ...’ spring to mind.

The thing that bothers me is why isn’t there a section for ‘musical’ tips where people exchange ideas of how to create certain sounds and how common features found on most equipment can be used to create certain effects.

I tried to start something like this recently with my tips on creating atmospherics, and creating basses but nobody (except Lorin, props due man !) contributed with their own ideas.

There seems to be a thing with music where everybody has their own secret tricks, b@llox to that, that’s what I say.

WE’RE ALL TRYING TO LEARN ON HERE SO WHY NOT LEARN TOGETHER ????

Come on share the wealth !

Rich
The Original DyeOne !

i think lots of people here learnt by trial & error, i don't think u can have a general thing on making tunes.
Its hard to write everything u to tell someone on how to make tunes.
For me, musical experience in excess of 16 years and midi + computer basis music 10 years. I can't write one tutorial for all that :( maybe a bloody book

Back