Sensual seduction strings in reason

MiltownDluck

anyone know who produced this beat , I think them exact strings came out of reason its a combinator patch called "The Alan Smithee One Note Orchester Jz" found in the strings section of the combinator patches and its a stock sound ... or is it just me

Shawty Redd produced that. Not sure where he got the sounds. The sounds themselves are nothing special and can probably be found in the factory soundbank. What is special, is how he put it all together to help create a jammin azz song. Plenty of stock patches and factory loops were used on big songs. Some people will hate and say he's weak for using stock sounds or straight loops, but a hit is a hit.
LevLove

They're hardware (Not Reason) and were layered + tweaked. No presets...

Last edited:
Kingcole said:
Sometimes stock sounds get the job dun and if its hot its hot

It's funny how often I'll people hating on cats using factory banks, but lo and behold, the same haters have 808 kit (factory Roland) sounds all throughout their joints.

If it sounds good, it is good (© Duke Ellington)

R. Soon said:
It's funny how often I'll people hating on cats using factory banks, but lo and behold, the same haters have 808 kit (factory Roland) sounds all throughout their joints.

If it sounds good, it is good (© Duke Ellington)

Good quote

If you have a Fantom X, you will recognize most of those sounds/synths. Shawty Redd probably has the rack or keyboard.

hi-tech said:
If you have a Fantom X, you will recognize most of those sounds/synths. Shawty Redd probably has the rack or keyboard.

Yep, a triton, fantom, mpc 2000xl, moog voyager, and some emu racks. I did spot these pieces in his studio, but he is a beast and the outcome is what counts.

Are there any stock sounds in FL close to the strings on Sexual Eruption? I think i've tried for awhile to recreate it in the 3xosc but no luck

This sound could be from everywhere... I have found a Pad in Albino sounding next to it. with a lil' tweaking it could be the same sound.

I'm making it in FL Studio and the synth that sounds most like it a SF2 of the Planet Phatt Module, preset called "Big Planet".

Chords are: Ebm11, Bbm11, EM11, BM11.

Yeah teddy riley did produce it. Not no damn shawty redd, no dis.

Not like Wikipedia is 100% reliable sometimes, but I'm pretty damn sure SHAWTY REDD is clearly labeled on the CD for production credits on SENSUAL SEDUCTION.

Back