Seeking sound designer for Short Film!

vuvvlegum

Seeking sound designer for Short Film

Hi there, my name is Fernando Sarmiento, creative director at Peppermelon.tv (peppermelon.tv). Right now I´m seeking sound designers to help me out with "ELA in Quest for Fairlight", a short film I´ve been producing for 2 years now, that's a mix between Thundercats, He Man and 80s Videogames, with lots of action...

The project needed the collaboration of many artists (designers, musicians, 3d animators, concept artists) and now we're real close to the finishing months and we were looking for a neattt sound designer who can help us work on the short!

Check our stuff online, at peppermelon.tv, we do a lot of stuff for MTV, VH1, Nickelodeon, etc. Meaning that helping us out on this projects will open future possibilities on working together on good paid projects!!! :)

We have real good connections with festivals around the world, so we're confident that working on this will help anyone's resume ! :)

If any of you guys and gals are interested, please, send an e-mail to: fernando.sarmiento [at] peppermelon.tv and let´s get in touch, and I can show you the short.

Thanks!

:)

Hey, I'm DEFINATELY interested! I've writting pieces for video games and various local projects. Please pm me with some rough criteria on what you're looking for.

Back