scale shifting:???

MABmusic

I was thinking of can I use another scale example from c major scale (where I build my chords) then breakdown comes can I shift the scale to something similar about c major scale? is there a thing or something like that?

I was thinking of can I use another scale example from c major scale (where I build my chords) then breakdown comes can I shift the scale to something similar about c major scale? is there a thing or something like that?
Sure. Use the C minor scale, flat the 3rd, 6th, and 7th. Or try to pivot off the V chord to Eb minor.

Every major scale has a relative minor, and vice versa. IE the most similiar line-up of notes that make the scale, However it is only bar per bar where the melody & harmony should line up. classical orchstration does an amazing job of chord changes, scale changes to raise or lower the mood rapidly. I would research into those composers I don't think anyone has done it better

Back