RnB Synth

shellz

RnB's Similar Sound !!!

J Holiday bed, and ciara promise, and timberlakes until the end of time.?

what type of eefect did the producers put over the drums and snare cuz they too much alike ?

Last edited:
For on the end of time it sounds like they used a gated reverb on the drums. Gives the drums some ambience without flooding the track with too much reverb. Can't really speak on the others ones since they're not as obvious (especially Promise). Bed Almost sounds like they got a flange on the drums instead of reverb. The bassiness of the kick adds the ambience to the drums.

SoulBoy said:
For on the end of time it sounds like they used a gated reverb on the drums. Gives the drums some ambience without flooding the track with too much reverb. Can't really speak on the others ones since they're not as obvious (especially Promise). Bed Almost sounds like they got a flange on the drums instead of reverb. The bassiness of the kick adds the ambience to the drums.
ic ic its just this snare sound that gets me it hits on every third snare sound flanged

yeah i think they have like a light downward saw filter on the drums, with a flange effect...

also to begin with the drums themselves seem to throwback to some Teddy Riley Slow burnin' new jack swing you know what I mean?

Back