Rnb/Club?????

triplethreat3

What chords or scales does ryan leslie base his beats off of?? ive been tryin to make some rnb/club type music, but i cant come up with any catchy melodies, ive been messing around with chords and scales but still i havent come up with ne thing, can anyone point in the right direction?

dont copy ryan leslie,or you will be made fun of on this site lol !Do you own ish and keep werkin on it,you'll get something,thats at least decent,then you'll eventually progress.........

:cheers:

lol i feel you, im not tryin to copy him, im just tryin to understand these scales and chords, it just feels i can never come up with something catchy

suggerstion: download a few midi files of you favourite songs and see what chords they are using

maybe a stupid question but ....where to download those Midi Files?!

honestly, if you want the easy way, learn the pentatonic scale and play with that. thats every storch song.... but seriously if you want to make good music learn to play a keyboard, or a guitar or something. all it takes is learning how to put a few chords together and the quality of your music with improve 100 x's over. good luck!

Back